The Finch Gathering Contact

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default The Finch Gathering Contact

Post  FinchG on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 pm

The Finch Gathering is where you can talk about your Finches, post pictures, help others with your knowledge and ask questions.

Introduce yourself and your Finches. It is always interesting to see where everyone is from so please post your city or state.

I have a Conure, a Quaker and two Lineolated parakeets.
Once I started reading about Finches I knew I wanted to get some. So far I have Society Finches and two orange cheeked waxbills (notice I said so far) Read my signature

I started this site for keeping the information I gather in one spot so I have a point of reference.

I look forward to members who can share their hands on knowledge and also members that are new to the Finch world. There are not a lot of forums just for Finches that people can share their experience about them.

Please join in and

If you need to contact me, my email is
finchgathering@gmail.com

FinchG
Admin

Last edited by FinchG on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 8 times in total

FinchG
Lots Of Societies, 11 Gouldians, 4 Orange Cheek Waxbills, 2 Orange Weavers, 3 Spice Finches,1 Quaker, 1 Conure and 2 Lineolated Parakeets

FinchG
Founder-Admin
Founder-Admin

Eggs For Posting Eggs For Posting : 518

Back to top Go down

default Re: The Finch Gathering Contact

Post  FinchG on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 am

I just wanted to mention that Members will not see the adds at the top of the fourm.

FinchG
Lots Of Societies, 11 Gouldians, 4 Orange Cheek Waxbills, 2 Orange Weavers, 3 Spice Finches,1 Quaker, 1 Conure and 2 Lineolated Parakeets

FinchG
Founder-Admin
Founder-Admin

Eggs For Posting Eggs For Posting : 518

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum